2017 Release Calendar
We have over 20 brews planned for 2017 and we are proud to share them with you here. The beers below with an asterisk (*) indicate recipes that will be making their debut on our 15-bbl brewhouse, graduating from homebrew to production scale.
One of our many goals for 2017 is to keep our cans in stock at all times. We appreciate your understanding and patience this past year as our cans have ebbed and flowed in and out of stock. We will have available 4-pk 16-oz cans listed on our TapList for your convenience.
Go ahead and mark your calendars for our growler fill holidates, too! The past two years we have offered growler fill specials starting at $5.00 over Fourth of July, Thanksgiving (#ThankFILLS), and New Year's Eve. We plan to continue these yearly specials, so don't miss out!
Lastly, we will be moving the home of our Keg Request Form to good ol' Google Docs. Most of the beers below will be available in kegs at some point throughout the year. If you decide that you'd like to treat yourself to a 1/2 or 1/4 bbl of TDBC beer, please find your way to our Keg Request Form so that we can check our inventory and (hopefully) reserve a keg for your enjoyment.
Thank you for continuing to drink TDBC brews and supporting local Indiana beer.
Your friends at TDBC
- KnightStick Cream Ale
- Red Sunday Irish Red Ale
- Brickhouse Roasted Amber Ale
- Lake IPA
- Jolly Old Milk Stout (January)
- King Fergus English Brown Ale (February)
- Dead Rabbits Irish Extra Stout (March)
- Jenny Belgian Wit (April)
- Sloppy In Turn #3 Summer Ale (May)
- Lot 85 Hefeweizen (June)
- California Common, American-Style Lager (July) *
- Camp Hope Smoked Porter (August)
- The Kunkel Dunkelweizen (September)
- Hoosier Nookie Harvest Pale Ale (October)
- One-Eyed Willie Pilsner (November) *
- Jelly of the Month Club Spiced Lager (December)
- They've Gone to PLAID! Scotch Ale
- 19 Days Maibock
- Oktoberfest Marzen
- (to be named) Doppelbock *
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Brickhouse Roasted Amber Ale
- Love Machine Sour Ale fermented in oak barrels